Scottsdale, Arizona

I had a very bad experience with the walmart employees today. They don't know the courtesy to treat the customer in a good manner.

I left my cart for just 2-3 mins to pick a product inside some rack and my cart got disappeared. I got to know from a support representative that it would have been taken by some employee for rearranging in to racks. I went and saw the customer service area and found my cart by replacing the items in to different carts. I asked why they moved my cart to this area and they replied unfairly that it is lying there for a long time.

They don't even apologize for doing it so. They are so dishonest. The supervisor Paul is also supporting their subordinates saying that is their job. Taking away the unattended cart with in 3 minutes is their Job?

Did it is written anywhere in the premises about this?

No one had a tendency to apologize for their mistake. I shopped almost 2 hours carrying my baby all around the shop and bought so many things in my cart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Teach the employees to behave well with customer.

Walmart Cons: Customer service.

Comments

KevinRichards

Thanks for you advice...get back to work.

Why not grow up. I am not working.

flashravi

Some else posted the comments with my same ID. The person who mentioned about putting the baby inside the car is not me.

@flashravi

Of course it was "not" you. That is exactly what everyone says when they made a post they regretted.

Either way your fault for having the items put away. You were not watching your cart.

flashravi

I didn't mean that I put my baby in the cart. I'm carrying my baby in hand and shopping the things for more than 2 hours.

I mentioned that after so much effort they took away the cart. I'm not dumb to put my baby in shopping cart.

@flashravi

Yeah keep changing your story. You were lucky your baby was not kidnapped or harmed.

You may not be dumb enough to leave your baby in the shopping cart but you are dumb enough to leave the shopping cart unattended and then throw a temper tantrum for them just doing their job. They thought the buggy was unattended.

If they left all buggies in the aisles you would be throwing a temper tantrum for that. Why not grow up and accept you left your buggy in the aisle for a while and they thought it was abandoned instead of acting like a two year old and throwing a temper tantrum.

@KevinRichards

Why should I? You want to backup the Walmart employee...go and shout at their door... ask them to check the video footage...how much time my cart left unattended.

@Anonymous

It does not matter, obviously you need a babysitter to shop with you, to take care of your stuff. I do not believe you when you said you did not make that post about leaving the baby in the car. You are irresponsible.

Next time don't leave your cart unattended. Problem solved!

@anon

Then the store should have enough space to move the cart inside all the section.

@flashravi

Yeah you keep making excuses, grow up, you are sounding like a two year old.

@KevinRichards

Thanks for you advice...get back to work.

So, flashravi, do you make a habit of answering yourself? IF you actually had a baby with you, which I doubt or else you were just too dumb to put the baby in the cart, where it belonged.

There is more to the story than you are telling. IF you actually left your baby unattended in a car, you deserved to be reported.

@anonymous

I don't think she is answering to herself, just adding more details to how she was mistreated. Unfortunately this story could be true, there are many cases where babies and pets die because they are left in hot cars.

@anonymous

I think she is dumb. If this is true they should have taken the baby away from her.

Had the baby been kidnapped or died she would blame them because their lines were longer than five minutes.

She does not deserve to be a parent at all and the police officer needs to be fired for giving her a slap on the wrist. Bet she does the same thing again and has not learned her lesson.

This is also not the first time i had a bad incident in the store. Another time I was hoping to go in and out the store in five minutes so I left my baby in the car.

Some customer that could not mind their own business told one of the employees at the returns desk that I left my child unattended in the car. Five minutes turned out to be half an hour because they did not have enough cashiers. The police came and let me off the hook this one time. I had to lie and say this was my first time leaving the baby in the car.

They told me the next time I would be charged with neglect. No one apologized for calling the police on me either.

This is not my first bad experience in this store. Last time I was only going to be in the store for five minutes.

I wanted to run in and out quickly so I left my baby in the car. Unfortunately someone that could not mind their own business reported that my baby was left unattended. There were long line ups not enough cashiers and the five minutes turned out to be 30 minutes. A customer told one of the employees that my baby was in the car left alone.

They called the police and I had to lie to the police and say this was my first time.

They let me off the hook and said next time I would be charged with child neglect. No one apologized for calling the police on me either.

@flashravi

You deserved to the police called on you then. You don't leave a child in the car ever! So many kids get kidnapped or die in hot cars.

@Anonymous

Yeah she does, and when people chew her out for leaving the baby unattended in her car she lies and said she did not make that post. I guess she thought we would sympathize with her for getting arrested for neglecting her child, when we did not she said she did not make that post.

What a piece of work.

Too bad the police did not take that child from her. She is a terrible mother and does not deserve to have children.