In the walmart super center Houston #3302 a young black salesman was very nice and tried to help us when we tried to have a price match for the defender series otter box for the iPad mini. It was being sold for $70 but we found it for $40 at best buy.

When we showed the salesman he tried to get the manager ...

The manager took way to long and there was also two salesman (a Mexican women whose name tag was flipped around,so we couldn't get her name; and a black older man whose name started with a J, but his name was smeared who was at the electronics register)

They were extremely rude and didn't listen to what we said and told us us we were lying

Even when we showed those two sales person the online website for bestbuy.com the woman said that it didn't have a date!! A date?!What bad customer service

It is on their actual website right now, what date do you possibly need! She even told us to just go to best buy!!!!!

The only reason why we stayed to wait for the man anger was because the young salesman who helped us at first worked hard to call the manager over.

In the end when the manager came he barely gave us a glance and was very disrespectful!!!! He loudly told is that that was hit the online price and walked off.

So we ended up buying it at best buy for $39.99, the price they had.. No questions asked.

Me and my entire family and the the friends we will tell will no longer be shopping for electronics at that walmart.

I hope you can have better judgment of whom you choose to give manager positions to and whom you hire!!! The only person who we liked was the young black salesman who helped us.

Comments

Grand Coteau, Louisiana, United States #765307

If the item is on bestbuy's website but not in their weekly ad then you can't match it. It's AD match not price match.

I completely understand your situation was taken care very poorly. No customer should have to face service anywhere near what you experienced.

I just never understood the point of price matching when, "So we ended up buying it at best buy for $39.99. No questions asked." Why bother beating around the bush by going to WalMart to see if you can price match when you can simply go to the place advertising the price?

The Mexican woman wasn't a salesman.

to anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #763284

Whatever, like I said my family and I won't buy anything from their electronics department. My son asked me to buy a game for him. I said no. He then told me he would buy it with his own money and I told him I would disown him if this happened and make him life in a foster home because if he buys the game there he does not love me and I will no longer love him.

" just never understood the point of price matching when, "So we ended up buying it at best buy for $39.99. No questions asked." Why bother beating around the bush by going to WalMart to see if you can price match when you can simply go to the place advertising the price?"

Because you dummy, I should not have to go to two places when they gurantee price matching. They are racist and did not believe me because I am white. This is reverse discriminatin and happens when you hire Mexicans and blacks.

littlejon.com
to anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #765618

She sure was not a man a ger.