Keller, Texas
4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 8-19-2016 at 1522 I had four items to ring up and approached a self service station. The light was not lit on top but there was a printed sign saying disregard light station is open. I rang up my items which should have come to about $26. When I paid the receipt came out showing the total was $56.58. I immediately called the young lady working behind the tobacco counter who had witnessed my purchase as she had to reset the machine three times because it kept saying an unexpected object was detected. She called for a Manager, a Black man with a Manager name tag came up and appeared mad before he even spoke to me. She told him what happened and he was very aggressive toward me asking me "How did you do that"? I explained to him I just walked up to the machine and used it. He then asked me "How could the machine do that"? At which time I told him it was his machine and not mine making it his problem, all I want is a refund. He then asked the young cashier "Do you mean someone walked off with their groceries without totaling out"? To which she replied "I guess so" He then said something to her that I could not hear and stormed off. She was very nice and apologetic and said "He said to just reimburse you and give you your groceries". I appreciate the disposition but I strongly resent being treated so rudely a if I was trying to pull something. The name of the Manager on my receipt is Sara Bak, but I don't think that was his name.

H. G. Gerhardt

7533 Echo Hill Dr

Watauga, Texas 76148

817-657-9188

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Attitude of cashier.

Walmart Cons: Attitude of manager.

Comments

That poor employee probably caught *** from that manager later on... he sounds like a real jack@ss.

It is one month later and I have nothing from al-t d don't expect to he anything.

Hal

#1201364

You're mad even though they gave you your money and the groceries?

@Anonymous

I resent being treated rudely. As I said in my statement, I appreciate the disposition but not the way I was treated.

#1201350

The name on the receipt would be the store manager, call and ask specifically for that person.