After shopping at your Wal-Mart store I went ot Subway since they are connected in some way. Well I ordered a sub for myself.

My daugher was not that hungry but she wanted a brownie. On her way to the table she dropped the brownie on the floor. I went to explain this to the manager and he replaced the brownie. Then he later came to my table and asked me to pick up the brownie that my daughter dropped.

I told him that that was not my job and that he should pick it up himself. He picked it up and rolled his eyes at me. I am a registered nurse and if a patient makes a mess I have to clean up after them because it is my job. I expect the same for him.

Then as I was leaving the door I left the wrappers on the table. He was making a comment about how rude it was. My daughter went to apologize and pick up her brownie container and I told her to get back here and leave it on the table. I told her that she did nothing wrong and does not need to apologize and that it is not her job to throw it out because the people at Subway get PAID to do that.

She asked why me why the man was angry and I explained that he was rude and lazy and did not like his job because he does not make as much money as I do. (I am a registred nurse that makes 80k a year.) I explained that he was unhappy with his life and took it out on others.

Since this subway is part of your store I feel that for the inconvience that this has caused me I should have gotton a $25 Wal-Mart gift card as I have gotton before when I was treated badly. This is not the first time this manager was rude to my daughter. He was rude another time when she dropped a donut and the frosting fell on the floor.

He asked me to clean it up and I told him to do it himself because he is PAID To do this. Also you should have a talk with the Subway people because the manager's attitude drives away customers. Perhaps you can close down this particular location, end your partnerhip contract and teach this lazy *** a lesson. Infact until this Subway is closed down I will no longer be shopping at your store unless if it is with the gift card.

Even then I will not be spending any more money than the two $25 gift cards that you now owe me for the inconvience that I experienced on your location. It is not about the money.

I am a resistered nurse and can well afford my meals it's about principle and good customer service.

Comments

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #854140

Your daughter is going to grow p to be a real piece of trash.

Subway is NOT a part of Wal-Mart. They are two different companies and the management of the Walmart store has NO authority over them.

All Subway does there is share a building with Walmart and pay rent to them.

It is no different than the common Subway restaurants you see in strip malls. You need to take this complaint up with Subway not Wal-Mart.

Ok you need to grow up and stop being lazy yourself!!! If you have a problem with the manager then don't eat at that subway!!!

You're just a slob who thinks you're so perfect cause u can brag about being a nurse. Guess what 4 of my family members are nurses and 1 doctor. They eat at subway, but they are respectful and clean up after themselves.

You're gonna turn your daughter into a b****y, lazy ***, disrespectful brat!!!!! :( :x

Chicago, Illinois, United States #586628

You're a slob. Have some decency.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #547261

As the wife of a home office manager I can assure you that Subway, McDonalds, banks, etc., are not a part of Walmart. The managers of Walmart have no authority over them at all.

They are just in the store for convenience. It is YOUR job to clean up after yourself as well.

IHateStupidCustomers
to MrsLea Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States #673490

oh yeah MrsLea. we all totally need to know a home office manager to realize that Walmart doesn't own those places.

thank you so much for clearing up the fact that Dunkin Donuts isn't owned by Walmart. I'm assuming your "home office husband" had a chance to teach you that while you scarfed down 10 big macs from McDonald's.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #547259

You are a bad influence for your daughter. You keep bragging about how much you make and compair with employee at subway.

I am sure that employee was polite than you. I don't think you have power to close up subway or Walmart.

You are just a free loader nothing else.

first off: it is not a subway employee's job to pick up after other people when they are done with their meal. We are not a full service restaurant, we are considered fast food.

crumbs on the floor is one thing but leaving the papers on the table and telling your daughter that it is the employee's job is ridiculous.

we are minimum wage workers! Next time think about what we have to go to on a day day to basis at work.

Nice try but I wold think that a registered nurse would know how to spell, gotten, inconvenience, registered daughter and partnership correctly.

Lady you should seek medical help. Your not right up stairs.

You come down south an act like that and see what happens. There will be no free food but you will be banned from the store!

1- it is not her job to clean subway

2- the manager was polite and should have continued in that way

3- some people do hate their jobs and take it out on others

4- i had a few bad experiences at subways

5- walmart does not owe her anything

6- her child is a more humane person than she is

7- she does seem as if she goes in just to benefit in some way

Lady, Ms. Nurse, you sound the ***.

I make 2 times what you make and if my kid dropped or spilled something, I'd ask for a paper towel and clean it up myself. Teach your kid some manners, they learn from us and you are doing a terrible job at being a good mom.

There is only one comment I care to make about Subway and that is the smell that hits me in the face when I walk into a Walmart. It's replusive and makes me want to puke.

I can't count the number of times I've literally turned around and walked right back out the door.

It's a store, not a restuarant. I can't wait for them to throw you out of their stores.

americanMade

wow after reading all of this, i think i know who this is and ill be watching for when she comes in.cant wait to see her.

americanMade

i cant believe your daughter had the decency to apologise and you told her she didnt have to, jeesh lady,you shouldve told her that was nice of her and that youre proud of her,and YOU shouldve picked it up, runnin around demading anything from anybody is absurd and boasting on you income as if it has anything to do with the situation, i think you scheme for incidents to happen so you can be known on here, well you did it baby, are you proud? you make me sick i hope you come where i work!ill prolly lose my job but it would be worth it.id call you a few choice words but theyll just get deleted, but im sure you already know and most likely proud,youre not human are you?

Sub Ninja

0_o

oh boy.

I'm not here to insult, promote or disregard anything you have said.

but, how you behaved wasn't proper.

Sandwich artists aren't required to clean up the messes of individuals

really, everybody is required to clean up after themselves. we're taught that from the time that we were able to.

as a nurse, you are cleaning up some pretty sticky messes, but most of the time, the patient isn't well enough to clean

usually they're apologizing (if they're able to) and honestly, you shouldn't use that against individuals who work in minimum wage jobs.

we aren't your slaves.

nobody should be treated as a slave.

it's just slightly unfortunate how you believe that the world revolves around you and your money.

Sub Ninja

0_o

oh boy.

I'm not here to insult, promote or disregard anything you have said.

but, how you behaved wasn't proper.

Sandwich artists aren't required to clean up the messes of individuals

we aren't your slaves.

nobody should be treated as a slave.

Your nuts lady, lazy ***. Those guys dont get paid *** your right, the least you could do is act like an adult and use your manners.

When you make a mess, especially when its outside of your own home clean it up. And throw away your garbage, lady I'm only 26 and I'm a wicked *** and I know better then pulling that *** and trying to scam free *** at walmart

Just to add more. I assume you work at a hospital since your a nurse.

I about I get an oppointment at the doctors office you nurse at. Eat a brownie and *** it out on the floor.

Then lets see if you ask me to clean that up. Then I will call you rude and say it's your job then I will walk out of the office.

Just clean up after your kid and stop complaining. He didn't even have to give her another brownie, but he did.

You're the only one in the wrong here. And way to tell your daughter not to clean up after herself.