I was in Walmart, Port Arthur, Texas (Memorial dr.) Went to get an oil change. The employee (Darius) was so rude and unprofessional it was unbelievable and unacceptable.

As I sat in my car waiting for them to open, he asked me did I need an oil change. When I said yes he told me to go inside they'll write you up. very hateful sounding. When i realized he was not going to open the door of the automotive dept.

I started to walk around to the front door and the employee screamed at me "Come here". Very Loud.

I will complain every day until something is done about this poor excuse for an employee. He may scream at some women, but not this one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Comments

its walmart they make a person very stressful! trust me!

But *** i put up with more *** then just him saying hey come here lol! we dont get paid enough and we sure as *** hate or jobs,But I respect customers untill they disrespect me but I was raised to respect people. maybe he was having a bad day u never know. Some people dont know how to deal with things.

Maybe someone he loved passed or he got dumped..you cant miss any days at wal mart if u want some sorce of income.But just remember that...theres things people deal with and you may not know what it is..just brush it off life is more important then that...and you trying to make him lose his job and not have any income in this enocomy is not a smart move.

You know u have ur days too when things dont go right..does anyone try to make u get fired? Worry about the important things in life like yourself...it will get u further.

Whoever is commenting re: Rude, unprofessional employee (Darius) The comments after the complaint made by jlynn are all bogus. They are not from walmart. I don't have time for this nonsense

OH NO. THIS WEBSITE IS A PHONY.

UNBELIEVABLE! WALMART BETTER TAKE AIM AT THEIR WEBSITES BEING HACKED. BECAUSE THIS ONE DEFINITELY IS.

THIS WOMAN WOULD IN NO WAY BE EVEN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EMPLOYEE. THIS SO CALLED WEBSITE SYSTEM IS A FAKE.