We had another unfortunate incident at this same store. My nine year old son spent all his money on candy and Garbage Pail Kid cards. He went and my 13 year old went shopping on Sunday May 9th to buy a mother's day gift. My son did not want to be the only one without a gift so he stole a pair of a box of my favorite candy.

I am am very angry about this. They called me at home instead of letting him off. I mean it is mother's day, there is no need to call me at home, they could have just given him a warning. My husband was very angry about this. He refused to go to the store because he was afraid he would do something he regretted and get arrested. So on mother's day I had to go to the store and pick up my sons. My 13 year old had nothing to do with this, though they did not arrest him they detained him when he did nothing wrong saying they had to wait for me to come. I am angry at the employees, had they told my 13 year old son to stick with my nine year old son he would not have been tempted to steal in the first place. Instead my 13 year old son and my 9 year old son were separated. I am sure a few employees saw my nine year old son alone and no one said nothing to him, or my 13 year old about sticking together. My son could have been kidnapped and no one warned my 13 year old about the dangers. Don't get me wrong. My son was punished for what he did. I don't know the whole store but apparently he is saying his older brother told him to steal refusing to lend his money, and my 13 year old is saying that never happened.

Don't know who is telling the truth. I asked several employees if they knew the truth, and none of them were paying attention to these children so I will never know the truth till they are adults and say "mom remember the time when..."

Comments

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT WENT TO JAIL FOR BEING A BAD *** PARENT!!! WHAT YOU MEAN DONT CALL YOU ITS MOTHERS DAY SO *** WHAT GET OFF YOUR *** AND TEACH YOUR SON HOW TO BE AN PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN!!

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #291437

You *** morons, the reason my wife posted this letter again is because she did not know it went through. Also she has every right to post this 100 times even if she feels like it.

Losers. For your information I was banned from the store myself, not for stealing but for telling the manager off over a pricing issue and threatening an eight year old lier who was lying and laughing at me.

WOW REALLY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

You WANT people to teach your kids that stealing is ok!!!!! ("Well It's mother's day") What next well I really needed those shoes. Tommy has them and I don't want to be left out! WTF Walmart associates are Craped on and you want them to take food out of there childrens mouths so your bad seed can steal you a mothers day gift.

Spank his butt and do the rest of us a favor and bust ur butt and husband for noty being better role models.

CAUSE IT's WALMART'S JOB TO RAISE YOUR KID. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS *** TO JAIL!!Scare him stright!

Hey lady, WALMART IS NOT YOUR BABYSITTER. Your kid was old enough to know better.

Just because it's mothers day, and you so happen to be a mother (a terrible one at that), does not exempt you from dealing with this. You're a terrible parent. Your kid stole. It's not Walart's fault.

It's your fault for not being there.

What kind of parents let their two children go out alone? Do the world a favor and stop reproducing.

Your kid is old enough to know that stealing is wrong. It's not Walmart's fault.

A. What kind of mother would let their children go to Wal-mart alone.

B. The kid broke the law you *** further alluding to deficiencies is parental fortitude

If your hhusband was at home to get the call from the staff, why did he not take them to the store?

Mother's Day is not a day off for mothers.

No resonable adult would expect the staff at a store to spot your children and mold them into responsinle youth with a magic wand.

Your son chose to buy ***, not a gift. Then he chose to charge your gift to the rest us by stealing.

I have worked with many kids who have shoplifted. I have never met a parent who had as little sense of responsibility, or common sense, for that matter.

Do your children a favor: call your local social services child and family division and tell the rep that you need parenting classes and intervention. If you don't, your kids a sure to grow up as screwed up as you are, especially once they land in prison.

BTW, if your husband could not pick up your sons because of his temper, you need a divorce. He is obviously abusive to you and your sons. If you think he did you a favor and behaved responsibly by sending you for the sake of everyone in wal-Mart - guess again. I wager ha stayed home so he could continue drinking. If you think your son was "punished" because he lept from the recliner to whip his butt - guess again.

Call social services and give your kids a shot at learning from some mentally grounded professionals. Maybe the younger kids (I am sure you have) will get some guidance before Wal-Mart has to step in.

nikalseyn

Your kids are thieves and all you want to do is blame Walmart!! Get a life, lady.

You just posted this same complaint 5/13. Its not Wal-Marts fault that YOUR kids stole.