I went to by my girlfriend and wife a Valentines day gift. They had a box of heart shaped chocolates.

I went on the last day and they only had one box. Both my girlfriend and wife like the particular chocolate they had. So I had to make a decesion either please my girlfriend or my wife. I chose to please my girlfriend since my wife would be more understanding.

The box was $5.49 and I told the manager since it is the last one that I would want it for 75 percent off. I said I should get it for one dollar. he told me to get it for $5.49 or not get it all. I told her I refused to leave the store till I got the item for one dollar.

The *** lady(women suck at math) told me even if it was 75 percent off I would get it for $1.50 or so.

Okay I got angry and started swearing at her and she told me if I did not leave she would call security on me and they would ask me to leave. Now neither my wife nor my girlfriend got a gift for valentine day.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

First of all I hope your wife catches on to your cheating *** and second you got what you deserve if I was that associate I would have just call security to begin with and second you should have done your shopping before hand!

It is sad that you were not able to get a gift for both of your relationships. More importantly, you ruined that lady's Valentines day in the store by swearing at her.

The lady in the store is the victim of this story. People who use swear words do so because they are too lazy to find the appropriate words for their circumstance.

Horrible attempt at trolling.

:( Don't know how a *** like you got a girlfriend and a wife. They must be desperate and have no self esteem. Thinking Wal mart will not miss an a** like you.

F______________________________U retarded ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zzz :zzz :upset :upset :upset

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #250883

*** all of you in advance who are going to post negative comments on MY letter.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #250882

Also to the losers who are going to tell me I am wrong *** you. I have dealt with you losers on my last letter and I don't care if they ban me again.