Tappahannock, Virginia

I stumbled across this post as a result of trying to clean up a mess EXACTLY like this. Walmart/ Fraudulent Check against my account for $440 (plus the $50 returned check fee).

What a freaking mess. I have invested no less than 40 hours of my time cleaning it up, and don't get me started with the monetary loss of trashing 3 boxes of unused checks, gas to bank and police station for copies of reports, mailing every one copies of everything by certified mail so it can be traced, sleep, etc. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I believe my account was breached using a check stolen from a bill I mailed with an enclosed check.

Actually, I am still in possession of the unwritten check in my ledger because the low-life that used it changed the check number after he scrubbed the original information. It was processed as a POINT OF PURCHASE transaction and handed BACK to the thief!

The Walmart camera showed the thief's HAND as the only means of identification. Aug 7th, 2015

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart check cashing. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart check cashing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

How is a theif a Walmarts fault?

Pennsylvania, United States #1026440

A Walmart employee used my credit card info to buy stuff in store then used a rusty saw blade to circumcise himself on youtube. now they blame me for it!!