2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Got a service plan and failed to tell me it only covets certain things. Why do they take ur money if its not covered for all accidental.

The sales person did not cease to sell me the plan and get more money from me. I would like my service plan money back of 18.00 and will never buy one from u again. I will take my business for large items elsewhere. I also did not like the women at solution hub she was very cold and did not want to help me.

Her name was gwen. Never again will i go through this.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments