I have noticed that they are not searching all competitors or if it is cheaper than a certain amount the "savings catcher" doesn't allow it to go through I had went to Wal-Mart and purchased Crest 3D White Strips 1 Hour Express from their store for $49.99. I had went by Safeway the next day and saw they had the same strips on sale for $27.99.

I waited to see if the Savings Catcher would catch it, but to no success.

I had to go back to the store and show them the price and raise *** before they gave me the difference back. It is a scam that they have going that makes people feel that they care about them saving money, but they really don't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of crest whitestrips. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned crest whitestrips in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments