I was using the Saving Catcher program at Walmart and was happy when they first started their program. I even bought more at Walmart due to their program.

Now that they have changed and reduced what stores they will use as a comparison, I get nothing or next to nothing in return. I will not be shopping there as much any more. Why bother!

I am wondering if the change which now gives the customer nothing or a few cents is a way for Walmart management to reduce what it gives back to the customer and helping to offset the new wage increase to their employees. I am in huge support of their employees getting a well deserved pay rate.

The Saving Catcher program is no longer worth the effort. It will certainly cost them business.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart savings catcher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments