Had a Savings Catcher account for about a year and accumulated a little over $80 in credits. In late November the system dropped my account such that I am unable to sign in.

When I use my password it says "Login Failed" and when I select 'Need a new password' it says there is no account associated with my email.

I called the 800 number the store gave me for Savings Catcher problems and after working through the phone tree got a message that 'call volumes were unusually high during the holiday season' and I should call back later, then hung up on me. I'm sure Sam Walton would be proud of the corporate hacks that inherited his once great company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart shopping savings account from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

Comments