1850 Anderson Rd, Petoskey, MI 49770, USA

Well, now what. Beside the issue of not having a smart phone, and only paying cash for things (because I've only been doing that for 20 years - everything by the way - if you don't have the money [cash], don't buy it) - [expert advise from a financial planner], I guess I'm just going to have to go somewhere else.

All the stress and BS, just isn't worth saving an extra 2 dollars! Not to mention all my info out there that they are using, selling and profiting off of [more than the savings I get in return for using Savings Catcher]. Do the opposite of those Nike commercials : Just Don't Do It!

Use cash only. Period.

There's no security issues,no tracking, no info selling, no lost or forgot card in machine or on a counter, and no hacking. Cash - CASH - CASH It is possible, there's always a way. THINK !

Just Try.

Miejer's, Aldi, Save-A-Lot, here I come! I will give them my cash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Just get a bank account and use a "Debit Card" for god sake....

@Anonymous

yea this op has paying cash confused with accumulating debt w/credit cards or financing items like furniture, cars etc...