2.9
Layout of Store

Apparently Walmart has changed their highly promoted Savings Catcher program and has now reduced the number of stores for price comparison and refunds to a minimum. Initially my submitted receipts were being compared to 25+ stores.

Suddenly my latest January receipt was only compared to 9 stores and Aldi's was among the many no longer included in the list.

Of course the Walmart terms and conditions carry the usual legal out of changes at any time, but this huge reduction in price comparisons does smack of a bait and switch. Sorry Walmart, but the changed program is no longer a reason for me to shop at Walmart.

Sully2015 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart savings catcher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #940054

I was recently in Wal-Mart and was buying a basketball goal. I went to the store found it, but it was $50 more.

I showed the add to the cashier and ask for them to match their own price. I was told they wont even match there own online price. I laughed and said "I can order it online and select Pick-up in store." I was told they would ship one from the warehouse and it would take 3 to 5 days to get it. So I stood right there ordered it online.

Got a confirmation for the order and then as I was walking to the car got an email saying it was ready to pick up, at the store I was at.

So I went back to the same cashier and said "Can you have them bring this up?" He got all red and said "Yes Sir!" Funny how they get really nice when they are wrong! Pretty dumb policy WALMART!