14.3K views

I had scanned several receipts into my phone - about $40.00 in savings. When I went to log in to cash them out, it said I had no such receipts available to me.

I talked to some other people who said they experienced the same thing. I just scanned in a new receipt and checked a couple of days later - that one is not there either. Obviously, there are some flaws in their program or it was purposely designed this way. I wrote the company about it several days ago and have yet to hear back....Not a big deal because I don't take the time to "coupon shop" but $40.00 bucks is $40.00 bucks.

I must agree with the other shoppers seems to be a scam.

If you do have receipts that you can see, cash them out now!!!! Don't accumulate them like I did or they will be gone.....

This reviewer shared experience about "savings catcher" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Mine disappeared too, never received refund. I feel Walmart knows there is a problem but isn't going to fix it.

They assured me I would receive my money back into account but never did.

Now I use it immediately even if it's a dollar. Will never accumulate a balance again.

I had almost 80 dollars on my savings catcher account. I checked balance one day and rechecked it two days later and I had 12 dollars.

I called the saving catcher number and they assured me they would check into it and give me my money back.

Mine is set up through Walmart pay, I immediately removed my credit card info from there. I felled ive been scammed and Walmart isn't going to back up there site

I just discovered my sixty dollars disappeared no email nothing it said life time was 60.40 but available balance was zero

My savings catcher dollars disappeared, where did they go?

Start putting your savings on a gift cards and you can add it in store as it builds up because people are now figuring out how to steal your account info. My wife just got an email saying she spent her balance by walking into a store in Tampa Florida and walked out with a $59.00 curling iron and the funny part is we live in W.V.

lol.

She called and got it situated and we'll get it back. My wife even called the store where it was bought and the manager said a lady bought 3 curling irons on separate transactions and they thought something was wrong so now they are going to investigate the people who they have on camera.

im so mad i just checked mine also, i had over 21 in there and i check to see if it went to my egift card.. There is NOTHING there either way!

I was gonna use that for diapers..

Im calling tomorrow... thats BS

to HH #1435305

This exact same thing happened to me. My son is otw and i had planned to use all the money on diapers abd wipes. So mad now!!!

to HH #1466747

Someone hacked walmarts system and is stealing reward dollars. Call walmart! 18662241663

They have a new system. Mine was gone to but I had changed my email address and they just needed to remove a block. All I did was give them a call in boom ice savings catcher balance was back 866-224-1663.

My savings catcher dollars are gone too. Not cool WM!

Same experience. My app had one email address and Wal Mart Savings Catcher had another that I rarely use.

Account was locked.

Rep unlocked and associated account with app address. Value returned to an e-Gift card visible in Wal Mart Pay and Payment Methods.

I had the same experience with that retailer as well. The savings catcher dollars that I were lost with the rkids cent change.

I made three phone calls to the customer service number, all receiving promises of a return call and for all of that, nothing was done.

The Walmart savings catcher program is a rip off plain and simple. They promise something and they don’t deliver.

When I logged in to saving catcher, mine were gone too, After reading this, I went to my account, payment methods, and the money is there, in form of gift card.

to Anonymous #1429583

Thank you! That's where I found mine.

This is the second time I have lost $$$ that I accumulated.

#1419904

Need to read. And receipts must be scan within the same week of the sale you are matching. Duh

I seldom have issues with the app. However I'm convinced that these can't match receipt messages happen when they start finding too many lower prices.

It doesn't really matter that much to me; I expect nothing when I use it.

It is entertaining to see what happens.

Where is my money from the savings catcher--app scanner will not come up on my cell phone either.

I have scanned receipts into savings catcher that cannot be viewed at a later date. It's almost as though they've disappeared.

I'm annoyed with it because I typically scan and throw my receipts away. When I need to make a return I have an issue because I no longer have a hard copy of a receipt and savings catcher did not save my receipt.

You must have missed the email that said your @#$# was going to be transferred to a gift card.

Let us see how much of man or woman you really are, apologize and say you were wrong.

Go!!!