Ease of Use

On October 4th, 2017, I found """Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer""" on walmart.com, for the price of $6.95 each.So I placed 2 orders for some speakers.

My first order was for 2 speakers, and my second order was for 8 speakers. Notice the "WALMART item #565378628, on my picture from 10-04-2017, and the website now. After I placed my orders, which they processed & accepted (without any contact about there being an error)... It's then that they noticed the mistake, and changed the price and the description on the walmart.com website, and it's curiously "Out Of Stock"...

I have photographic proof of the original price, and item description, and proof of the price change. Which they refuse to honor or acknowledge, that it was for the speakers. They keep trying to tell me that it is for some red guitar cables, and walmart.com had the wrong picture up. Now when you look at my receipt, and click the item link, it takes you directly to the speakers web-page, not a cheap guitar cable.

NOW this is absolute rubbish. After emailing walmart.com customer service, a couple times, Audiosavings, sent me a reply e-mail with a return shipping label, and is willing to offer me a full refund... I keep telling them that I do not want a refund, and that I want the items that I purchased.

Here is the link to web-page as of 10/19/2017....https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rockville-SBG1188-18-1000-Watt-Passive-Pro-DJ-Subwoofer-MDF-Cabinet-Pole-Mountable/244416713 I will add my picture of the same web-page from the day I made my purchase and a picture of my receipts.

Review about: Rockville Sbg1188 Subwoofer.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

As of 11/19/2017, my issue still has not been resolved. I also stopped hearing back from the selling company...

to Anonymous #1418979

And you're surprised?The price was clearly an error.

Walmart is in no way the "scam artist" in this story.

You were the one trying to be the scam artist.Idiot..