The Walmart gift card exchange at https://walmart.cardcash.com/ is a scam. No 24 hour service. Customer support telephone number does not answer. email support does not respond.

Questions? Contact our Customer Representatives at (800) 692-7611 or

See link for Walmart Gift Card Terms and Conditions

Contact Us

Phone Number: (800) 692-7611 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm EST

Email Address: Walmartsupport@cardcash.com

It has been over 3 days. This is a serious scam. Search the Internet and you will find multiple complaints. Walmart should be sued. This is a direct link from the Walmart web site: https://walmart.cardcash.com/

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $115. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #934924

I received my card in 2 hours

Crown Point, Indiana, United States #927184

I haven't received my giftcard either and it's been 3 days as well.

Anderson, Indiana, United States #926881

I got an email from Walmart about this so called gift card exchange. I decided to give it a try.

I did this at 11:15am on Jan 3... still do not have a Walmart e-card.

Did you ever receive yours? I really just want to cancel the order and get my original gift card back, but you can't even get anyone on the phone!