I ordered 2 magnifying glasses on WALMART.COM. These came from Tasharina Corp.

They are *** and are not the strength advertised. I tried to return them at Walmart. They refused to take the merchandise. I have emailed the company but gotten no reply.

The entire reason I ordered from Walmart was so they could be returned if they were not as advertised. I should have ordered from Amazon - they were cheaper on Amazon. I am a frequent Walmart. Walmart.com and Sam's Club customer for 25+ years.

They are losing all of my business over $20. They should not be in business with scam artists and should guarantee things sold by Walmart.com

This person wrote the review because of "chinese crap sold by walmart.com. you should guarantee what is sold or not sell it." of magnifier from Walmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hard to get my money back and fact that walmartcom is selling chinese junk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments