I ordered 2 magnifying glasses on WALMART.COM.These came from Tasharina Corp.

They are *** and are not the strength advertised. I tried to return them at Walmart. They refused to take the merchandise. I have emailed the company but gotten no reply.

The entire reason I ordered from Walmart was so they could be returned if they were not as advertised. I should have ordered from Amazon - they were cheaper on Amazon. I am a frequent Walmart. Walmart.com and Sam's Club customer for 25+ years.

They are losing all of my business over $20.They should not be in business with scam artists and should guarantee things sold by Walmart.com

I didn't like: Hard to get my money back, Fact that walmartcom is selling chinese junk.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Magnifier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Chinese crap sold by Walmart.com. You should guarantee what is sold or not sell it. / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Christmas ruined for 14 year old boy because Walmart does not keep word or have any honor about the way the handle their mistakes Walmart "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more