Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a SIM that was suppose to be activate-able with free data for the life of the device. The SIM would not activate though and walmart.com refused to handle the issue.

They were happy to take my money for the SIM card they were falsely advertising, but when it came to me asking why it had no data and the company claimed walmart never sold me it and would not activate it... the customer support supervisors would just be extremely rude and hang up on me. I was scammed into buying a product that was significantly not as described by walmart.com who then refused to give me any kind of customer service or refund. I then unsubscribe to all email settings and deleted or altered all my account before calling and having them close it.

Well I am still receiving emails from walmart.com even though I've unsubscribed to all emails and canceled the account completely.

That means these emails are being illegally sent to me and I have already requested them to quit this continues harassment. Besides the false advertising on their website of this product, the actions of the walmart.com customer support supervisors was beyond criminal.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "quit scamming innocent customers, quit illegally spamming email addresses you have no right not, and replace customer service that is comminting some major criminal acts. ecspecially the supervisors" as the author lost $119. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about tmobile sim card from Walmart was scamming me, spamming me after unsubscribing and spamming me after cancelation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments