Catoosa, Oklahoma

Walmart's new store in Catoosa, OK opened its doors for the first time on June 25, 2014 at 7:14am. I was the second to enter the store and made a beeline to sporting goods for their 225 count boxes of Remington .22LR ammo.

Regardless of my spot in line and through multiple complaints from me, Walmart employees continued to sell around me rather than to me. The Assistant Manager even went as far as to grab a box after speaking to me and promptly putting it back and letting 3 more people receive the specific kind of ammo I had requested and had arrived there for.

At 7:34am Walmart sold out of their 225 count Remington .22LR ammo right in front of me. Neither I, the third, or the fourth people in line were sold the ammo we had tried so hard to be first for.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Now the person is using firstborntriplet' and ruby's username. This is confusing.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #832107

The person who posted pretending to be the creator of this review is not the person who created it. I am, I was trying to be assertive, I am 19 years of age buying for a rifle, and the two people after me were middle age men. I had no friends there only my father who was first in line and managed to get his ammo.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #832168

Someone is pretending to be me, I am really 19 years of age, I don't know who said I am 17 and black but someone is pretending to be me and I don't like it.

Findlay, Ohio, United States #832057

So you tried to say they ignored you but really you didn't get ammo because you a underage. It is illegal to sell ammo to minors.

NO EXCEPTIONS. And next time tell the whole story from the beginning.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #832099

I am 19 buying it for a rifle. Still underage?

#832052

Sounds like a troll to me.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #832104

A troll would be if I were trying to buy it underage. I was there with my father who managed to get the ammo as first there.

I am 19, second person there, and buying for a rifle. The other two were middle aged men.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #832166

I think he is saying the person who impersonated you is trolling not you, it happens all the time on this site. However I think since you were with your father that is why they did not give you the ammo, it is one per family?

First Born Triplet
to First Born Triplet Catoosa, Oklahoma, United States #832167

You could be right about the one per family thing, but the reason they say the third and fourth person did not get ammo was because they have a criminal background. That itself is discrimination.

Especially if they only committed minor crimes. However I am 19 and not underaged.

Back in 2000 I believe there was a bombing in my state, and I believe that gun and ammo control is strict. I don't see why they should have to suffer because of one man who was a nutcase.

Learn to be more assertive. There was probably too much going on for the store to know who came in first.Speak up next time and politely say "excuse me, I believe I was next."

to Anonymous Catoosa, Oklahoma, United States #831912

I did speak up, don't talk about things you don't know about, they told me they could not sell me the ammo or the or my friends waiting first, third and fourth because were under the age of 18. My friend turns 18 in four days so they could have made an exception.

They were racist, and they thought because we were black that we wanted the ammo to commit a crime.

By the time my friend turns 18 all the ammo would be sold out. If it is not racial discrimination which they are trying to hide for sure it is age discrimination.

to Anonymous #832032

No, they could not have made an exception and they should not have either. You get to cry decriminalization when they go against their own policy to deny you service. It sounds like they were following it to the letter.

to Ruby #832033

*discrimination

because my spell check is awesome

and somehow you're still a bigger ***.

to Ruby Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #832101

I know they cannot make an exception. I am 19 years of age and had my cash and ID ready and was buying for a rifle.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #832100

You are not the person who posted this. I am. I was 19 and the other two were middle age men.

to Anonymous #832184

No I am the person who posted this and I was denied the ammo because I have a few felonies, for instance I tried to take out our president, who does not hate him. Then there was the incident in England where I tried to take out the king I was on vacation and the drinking age there was 18 so I had a few too many.

to Anonymous #832185

Hey quit turning this into your review, I posted this review, and well the reason they claimed they could not sell to me is because I was drunk. I only had one six pack then a fifth of vodka.