Washington, Indiana

SECURITY ALARM KEEPS GOING OFF EVERY TIME CUSTOMERS WALK IN AND OUT THE STORE I REPORT IT TO THE MANAGERS BUT THEY DON'T SHOW ANY CONCERN. IN COUNTLESS OCCASIONS, I WITNESS SPILLED EGGS AND JUICES ON THE FLOOR AND EXPIRED PRODUCTS STAY ON SHELVES.

I HOPE YOU TAKE ACTIONS IN THIS MATTER OTHERWISE I WILL REPORT THAT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF FOOD AND SAFETY. I HAVE HEARD OTHER CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS OF THE SAME PROBLEMS. THE MANAGERS ARE RUDE AND CARELESS AND THEY DO NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS CONCERNS.

THEY WOULD RATHER MAKE EXCUSES INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER.

THANK YOU!

Comments

#819510

First of all, I already know you're a m-o-r-o-n, because anyone with a brain knows that typing in all capital, is not only considered screaming, but rude. Second of all, the health department will laugh you right out of town.

They will not respond to complaints of broken eggs on the floor and expired products. You will be waisting their time. Next, the alarm sounding off, is an issue they are probably working on and they don't have to answer to YOU! If a loud sound bothers you that much, then I would suggest you call the mental ward you escaped from, so they can throw you back into the safety of your padded cell.

Finally, if you find Walmart such a bad place, why do you continue to shop there? Now I'm going to shout....THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!

YOU, crazy @$$hole, are doing just that. Thus proving my point, you escaped from a mental asylum.

to MikeHunt #819967

So now you're cursing at people. That shows your ignorant mind expressing itself!!!! :-)

First Born Triplet
to anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #820042

Where have you been, he has always been cussing at people.

#819440

What in God's good name does the alarm going off when people enter and leave the store have to do with the rest of your complaint? Furthermore, why are you using all caps, that means you are yelling at us?

I highly doubt the rest of your complaint is as serious as you state. Spills are always taken care of as soon as somebody can get there with the equipment to take care of it in any business. There are different types of dates on food items. Some are "best buy," some are "sell by," etc.

The best buy dates, doesn't mean that the item is spoiled or shouldn't be used, it means the taste or consistency of the food might not be as good. I have had meat in my refrigerator with a date of such and such, even if the meat is 3-4 days past the date on the package I still use it. I grew nine years old before we had a refrigerator and they were just becoming popular where I grew up. Mile, eggs, meat, etc.

weren't refrigerated, In fact left over foods weren't refrigerated either, but all were used. Some people had a basement that they would keep that stuff in, but the only time the basements were real cold was in the winter.

It also wasn't real convenient when the only door to the basement was on the outside of the house. I'm wondering when WalMart fired you or are you just an old busy body that doesn't have a life of their own?

First Born Triplet
to anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #819473

I agree it does seem like this person was fired. We sometimes get fired employees stretching the truth posting here to vent.

to anonymous #819511

I think the guy who wrote this complaint is a nutjob. Typically nutjobs don't like loud sounds. Then he continues to go back.