my experience at wall mart was absurd and i don't think i will ever be able to be there customer again i was gathering some last minute items and i decided to grab some boxer briefs and saw the woman's bra section nearby so i rolled my crusty rusty grocery cart to the bra and underwear isle and picked up some women s underwear and very uncreepaly gave them a slight sniff it didn't smell like anyone had tried them on yet i was pissed so i unzipped my zipper and started whacking my wiener and out of nowhere a security guard with an outrageous rat-tail side saddle tackles me and my wiener was all over him and i thought he was going to arrest me instead he started having unprotected sex with me and i was so pissed i ran with my pants down and grabbed some magnum condoms in the pharmacy isle and doubled them up so i didn't get a security std and they had so much friction that they ripped and now im pregnant and a very pissed off customer

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2010.

Comments

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

#152065

Lawl :grin

#152008

That story dont even sound close to being real it sounds like you are just making it up.... And if it is real then wore you in Canada? And another thing if it is real then you shouldnt of had your *** out in the first place.

#151900

1.) there, their and they're.....learn when to use it.

2.) run on sentences what?

3.) This should be a complaint against the security company, not Wal-mart. The wal-mart employees are better trained than that. They would ask your permission first. That guard should have known not to startle, anyone who does that runs the risk of getting a surprise shot in the eye.

:eek :eek :eek

This ain't a complaint, this needs to be submitted to something like Penthouse Forum

GO SEEK HELP YOU DIRTY *** LOWLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #151664

Maybe when he saw you wacking off he started getting excited. Don't lie to us, I am sure you enjoyed the sex.