3.1
Layout of Store

So the lines were busy and I was in a long line with a full cart. Whatever, no biggie.

I notice a Walmart staffer directing customers to shorter lines. As for me she told me to go to the line for 20 items or less. I really didn't want to and told her so. She said if anyone gives you a hard time tell them to talk to me.

Well, of course she took off before I could get her name. So, the person who was most pissed off at me was the cashier. I have never been treated so crappy in this store. I would like to add that I let several customers go ahead of me and told the other people that if they were unhappy to take it up with the manager.

I also told my oh so unfriendly cashier to not take it out on me. I was pretty embarrassed by the whole thing. I called Walmart after I got home.

He didn't seem really too concerned. Lame.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. HAD-IT2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer relations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments