hello...I was in walmart on august 22...after 4:oo pm I was looking at the oral b tothbrushes and they had a small display on the shelf directly under the display it says oral b pro 1000 28.00...I got to the checkout and it rang up 68.00....I told the cashier I didnt want it...she was trying to take it off my ticket and hit cash out by mistake...she polietly apologised and took me over to the service department and aske the girl there to take it off my credit card it was her fault I had to get the refund and the girl there said ok...when the cashier left the girl at the service told me I had to get in the back of the line and wait...I am NO better than any one to wait if it is my choice to return something ...But it was walmarts fault ann needless to say I still have the toothbrush...service desk at walmart Northport..are smart ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 27, 2015.

Comments

Not that the Cashiers usually know but the service desk should have gotten a csm to do the return at a register on the floor that wasn't being used. You already waited in line and shouldn't have to wait again due to a mistake. I make my csms do this often.