Riverside, California

You may want your emotional support dog and a grocery cart or cart at Walmart but they belong on the floor. They’re doing a job they are not babied they are not your children.

They have a job to support you.

And think about this you put your dog in the cart The next person who uses it puts her child in the cart and maybe they’re allergic to dogs they have a horrible reaction and it’s your fault.

Dogs belong on the floor if there were no if and or butts about it. I have a service dog she never goes in a cart no need to they can’t do their job.

Comments

I know. Just dress your fur baby up in baby's clothes and put them in a baby stroller and roll them around the store with you like that.

I have a Registered Service dog and I get irate seeing all dogs in store without vests. On dog owners dog almost attached my Service dog.

Walmart has become a low life's place to shop. Get a clue Walmart

@Anonymous

My friend, it always has been a low life's place to shop. It's like all of the idiot television programming designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

@Anonymous

Who cares if the dog is a service dog or not? Any well behave dog should be allowed in the store.

It is a dog.A animal.Sure you let your dog ride in the cart .Who cares if epi pens for an allergic reaction cost over two grand.We have all kinds of money to throw away...You must have known that. Selfish

@Anonymous

What if the slobbering kid riding in the cart before you had it was eating peanut butter cookies and slobbered peanut butter all over the cart handle. You might need and epic pen for that as well. Don't see you complaining about kids in a cart.

@Anonymous

Kids are human...dogs are animals that have dander that causes some people with severe allergies to stop breathing. Service dogs have four on the floor so dander transference is low.

Snotty little humans may have germs but they do not have dog dander.

People with peanut allergies are more careful...so that does not fly.Until you see someone on the floor actually dieing from a dog you will never get it. Keep your pet at home...I have no problem with trained service dogs...but people bringing pets with them everywhere has to stop.

@Anonymous

What about all of the stinky unwashed customers that use the shopping carts? I doubt that any of them wash their hands after using the restroom. Should these customers be banned from going into the store?

I don't see anything wrong with smaller dogs riding in a cart. It is safer for them than walking in a crowded store. I'd rather use a cart that a dog has ridden in that a cart a child with sticky fingers or a runny nose has been in.

@Anonymous

Every time I go to Wal-Mart, as soon as I step inside the doe I grab a whole bunch of the wet wipes and wipe down the handle of my shopping cart and keep some for if I pass by a stinky person with bacteria flying through the air, so that I can wipe it off of me after they pass.I wish that everyone used the wet wipes to wipe down the handles of their carts. Many of the great masses of unwashed customers at Wal-Mart make me cringe just looking at them!

@Anonymous

how bout me /kevin radson/ walking thru store with no shirt

@Anonymous

Just as long as everyone keeps their drawers on.