the man sold me tires that are only good in the summer! I live in Michigan It was raining & now snowing.

If I drove on them I could have been in an accident. That is so wrong! It would be in court. The sad thing is I'm on social security, I couldn't afford more tires.

The good thing is Gary came in and caught it & saved me from this ***. I heard they pull this stunt to sell more tires.

I won't go there again! words words sold words words words swojhklj get get ger get kword oooo

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart tires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Killeen, Texas, United States #925504

Too true. I went to wmart to see if they had the yard toss game called corn hole.

The manager said that everyone gets cornholed at wmart. Then he referred me to the pharmacy section to get a bottle of lube.

He said your are going to need it. I'm still sore abutt it.