407 George Claus Blvd, Severn, MD 21144
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have two complaints. My daughter and I shop at walmart every week.

There are all of these registers there with only 3 open. A lot of people with carts full of groceries. Just you scans open at either end of store. Thursday evening March 7th we spent over 30 minutes waiting in line to be checked out.

This is unacceptable.

Today Saturday March 9th my husband needed a prescription filled. We turned in the prescription at 1:05. Were told it would be 2:00 to 2:15 till it was ready because they were taking lunch. Went back at 2:15 were told it would be another half hour.

Will go other places for my prescriptions from now on even though we have Humana insurance. The last time I needed am antibiodic and was supposed to take it at a certain time. I was just out of the hospital I was told I couldn't get it until well after the time I needed it. I had to go to Walgreens to get it and could not use insurance.

Next time we sign up for insurance it will not be with Humana. Poor customer service, not enough help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Walmart needs to hire more competent people and keep them on site..

Comments

You have the choice of shopping at full service retail stores where the prices are higher or at a big box discount store where they offer loser prices and less service. The discount stores can charge less as they aren't paying as many employees. It was your choice to choose to shop at a discount store so quit complaining about the lack of service you are getting.

@Anonymous

That is still unacceptable.

@Anonymous

But when you get Crazy Money, you really don't have much of a choice. You really have to put up with the mistreatment from the cheapo stores because if you don't then you'll run out of money until your next Nut Check arrives.

@Anonymous

That's like a John who is looking to take a working girl out on a date. He says:"Oh, well, A Cat is a Cat!

Might as well get the crackhead one for $20. No use wasting $100 on one of the higher priced models!"