2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I received a gift , that was purchased at Walmart.The receipt was lost and exact date of purchase was unknown.I required receipt for warranty.

I contacted the 1-800 line and was told by a representative " I would have kept the receipt". What a unprofessional comment. I asked her if she ever lost a receipt?? Fact is Walmart can retrace receipt with the product bar code,They just do not want to spend the time or manpower.

I called corporate office in Mississauga and left a message. I received a call back from an alleged Corporate employee named Vee? Vee rushed me of the phone and called me back six days later and stated we are sorry nothing Walmart can do. Walmart has no problem taking customers money but refuse to go out of their way for the customer.

What ever happened to the customer is always right?? I asked to speak with Vee superior and was told, this is as high as you will go. Unbelievable, customers have the right to speak to a higher level in any company.

Be aware of this company and their conduct!I contacted T-FAL and they were more than helpful .

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

Waynesville, Missouri, United States #1296398

research by bar code would show all sales of an item---cash, debit, credit, but which one would be the desired one??

I mean they could have 300,000 sales on one product code...are you serious? Grow up and buy a file cabinet or STFU.

Fullerton, California, United States #1271137

What is unprofessional is an "adult" that lost her receipt and does not want to face the consequences of it.The term "the Customer is always right" is outdated because of people like you who do not want to follow policy.

The same thing would have happened at Kmart or Target or any other store.What ever happened to growing up and accepting responsibility for your actions?