Ada, Minnesota

buying a small wire fence - shelf says 3.98 register rang up 5.98 - I told the clerk and he says to bad and goes and takes down the price 3.98 and puts up 5.98 What a store, I'll never return and neither will any of my family and any friends I can talk into going to wal-mart. Paul was the clerk that didn't know how to handle customers.

I never have been treated so rudely in all my life.

Why a person has to use 100 words to explain to people so simple.

jim

Comments

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #317273

You are a parent and you are teaching your daughter to cheat,scam and steal. You should be thankful that they did not have your child put into foster care. Parents who use their children to scam, steal and teach can have their children taken away.

HAHAHA, you are complaining because YOU and your daughter were trying to scam, so you come here to complain. Pathetic.

Who cares?!? Grow up.

You must be like 12 or something...gonna change your last name and disown people because they shop at walmart. I bet they go to shop there on purpose in hopes that will happen now LOL!

you sure sound like a typical walmart customer. You know you will be back :upset

If your daughter changed the price then it is not Wal-Mart's fault. If the incorrect price is not Wal-Mart's fault, then they can't change the price for you.

Refusing to speak to your family and friends because they shop at wal-mart? You need to calm down.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #310151

BTW incase you are wondering my daughter is eight years old.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #310150

PS, my daughter lied and said I asked him to change the price. THey had no proof of this since I asked her in the washroom.

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #310149

Then you don't know how to read you ***, because my letter says I will not be returning. The clerk said that if he had not seeen my daughter removing the five and replacing it with a three he would give it to me for that price but because my daughter changed the pricing I had to pay the whole price.

When he called security on me I left. Also I have told my sister if she shops there I would no longer be her sister. I told my parents if they shopped there I would change my last name and not talk to them again. Learn to read retard.

I said I won't be returnig and neigher would my friends.

My friend since first grade shopped there and she won't be my friend any longer. I blocked her on facebook ect.

I give you a week before you're back shopping at Wal-Mart.