Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been shopping at the Walmart on Commercial Street for 12 years and for the last 5 years it has been the most frustrating experience and I can't shop there anymore. Everytime I go there I can't find the items I am looking for.

The shelves are actually empty most of the time and the product doesn't come back in for months if ever. I was there yesterday and there was no hamburger out on the shelf so I asked a person that worked there to see if you had any in the back room and she said Yes, of course, and I waited for 20 minutes and she didn't ever return and no one else came either. It is the worst customer service I have ever seen in a store. That has happened to me twice recently.

I can certainly buy my things else where and give the store that can accomodate me the money instead of you as it appears that is what I will have to do. There were 5 items I needed and none of them were available to purchase. This store needs some serious help. Its hard to believe nobody has addressed these issues in so many years.

Its a shame because it used to be such a nice little store.

You are missing out on lots of money because you don't have the product in your stores. Sally Troutt salandtroutt@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

do people honestly think the employee actually looks for something when you ask them to go check the back. no they dont.

first off when shipments do come in as soon as its scanned into the system theyre put up front as soon as possible. second when you do ask for them to go check the back, all youre giving us is just an extra break.