4.5

I am retired and live a hefty distance from the store and have been going to Walmart in Centralia/Chehalis, WA. for as long as the store has been here.

Lately (3 to 4 months) the shelves are bare or nearly empty of many items I purchase regularly. Most of them are Walmart's brand.

Just for example, Walmart's dry peach tea mix, Pure Citrus orange air freshener, Blue Magic, Inc. Various Walmart brand holiday goodies such as Lingonberries preserve. (It should be stocked year around) I have not listed ALL of the things missing over the last few months as it would take me the rest of the day to list them all.

If you want us to buy your products you have to make them available. I know this superstore is possibly not one of your most important locations but we should not be penalized for your poor marketing and management decisions.

Look forward to seeing a change in your stocking and restocking products in you stores.

Mr. C.

Reason of review: products unavailable.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1196060

I agree with the Original Poster. WalMart is out of stock in many products.

They fill their empty shelves with lemons and watermelons, when they run out of bananas, potatoes, onions, lettuce, carrots, etc.

Today they ran out of spring water, they didn't have any brand of bottled spring water.

They didn't have milk either. I had to drive to my local gas station in order to buy milk.