Webster, New York

In the last few months I’ve ordered two things from Walmart.com, a freestanding basketball hoop and 12 cans of lubricant spray. I didn’t think much about the fact that the basketball hoop box looked like it had been thru a war, all torn and tattered, all of the parts were there and nothing was broken.

I ordered the lubricant and was told it would be a two day delivery.

I was tracking the delivery and it arrived in a delivery depot 25 miles from my house after 4 days. After a week of not being delivered to my house I called and all that the person could tell me was that they didn’t know where they went. They offered to replace the product “for free” and so I reordered. The box appeared on time but the 12 cans of lubricant were just thrown into the box, no wrapping, no material to hold them in place, just piled in the box.

After a week of not seeing a credit on my credit card for the refund I called Walmart and they had no record of the transaction being put thru.

After some conversation with the new person, she agreed to process the credit and it did appear a few days later. I would think many times before I would use Walmart, at least their big competitors are reliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments