I signed up for the Walmart 2 day shipping pass. I have placed 4 orders and not one of them got to me in the 2 days.

I have that I'm still waiting on which I ordered 8 days ago. It's tricky because you have to make sure the items can be a part of the 2 day shipping pass inventory so I did make sure. I'm also a member of Amazon Prime and all their products reach me in the 2 days. Walmart has a very long way to be close to competition with Amazon.

I've gone back to ordering things I need in a hurry with Amazon. I don't mind paying the higher cost.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "promises not kept" of walmart shippingpass subscription. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart shippingpass subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Indiana, United States #1217797

I 100% agree. The 2 day shipping pass is a joke, as is their customer service!

14 out of a 19 item order all arrived late or not at all.

Don't shop at walmart.com! They lie and are no comparison to Amazon.

#1203341

WALMARTS SHIPPINGPASS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH JOKE! AFTER SAYING THAT THEY(WALMART) COULD SHIP IT ALL IN TWO DAYS, ALL WERE CLASSIFED AS 2 DAY SHIP, THEY CHANGED IT AT CHECK OUT AND A FEWdbsseu ITEMS WILL NOT ARRIVE 'TILL 8/27 AND THE OTHER ITEM WOULD'NT MAKE IT 'TILL 9/1 OR LATER. LARRY D

San Diego, California, United States #1197048

I completely agree. The delivery date that is promised at the actual time the order is placed is frequently extended after the initial promised date passes.

Also, it is nearly impossible to find customer service information to complain or to cancel the subscription. VERY disappointed in WalMart.