2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Feb 13

To answer your question you sent via E-mail......No nothing has been resolved and I have not been contacted …..It doesn't matter as I am in a much better place in my life without Walmart......Should have eliminated that store a long time ago...….Their loss and my gain......

Original review posted by user Jan 14

I entered a Walmart in Staunton VA the Friday before X-mas and shopped for 2 hours to get all my last minute things but when I got to the front of the store I found a line had formed all the way down by all the check out lanes and started down a center isle. I would say there was about 50 people with about 35 carts full of merchandise waiting on 1 cashier ……..1 cashier...…I had to abandon my cart along with many others that didn't want to wait hours.

This was the Friday before Xmas ….Busiest time of the year....There was one set of self- checkouts open but what a disaster they are. Walmart had might as well kick their customers in the nuts .

I work very hard all week and show up tired and in a hurry at Walmart to patronize their business only to find they have reset their ever increasing prices ….so much for rollbacks.....then to find they have only one register open and expect me (tired and disabled in one arm ) to struggle while doing their work for them. I cry *** as if their ever increasing prices do not reflect the hiring of cashiers to patronize me as a customer then they can kiss my a22 …..Then giving them the benefit of the doubt I went into the same Walmart in Staunton VA with my wife on 1/12/19 shopped for an hour when we rounded the corner to find the 1 register open …...1 register open with no self checkouts …...people backed up once again then I saw my wife go off and shove her cart across the store and give the greeter at the door a piece of her mind upon exiting while yelling she will never return......Can say I agree with her......NEVER, NEVER AGAIN...….Upon returning home I found it was cheaper to order my pet products from CHEWY .COM and most of my groceries from BOXED .COM with free delivery to my door......So they just lost a $600 a month customer...….If they continue to operate in this manner they will be shut down shortly which might be for the best...…..

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Self checkouts.

• Self Checkouts Cashiers

Comments

DashingMink

Your title is misleading. It makes it sound like they refused to allow you to check out. You just chose not to wait in line.

Only $600 a month? That's nothing to Wal-Mart. It would have to be like $6 Billion a month to make any difference.

Your wife literally shoved her cart across the store and yelled at the door greeter that she will not return?1?1 The door greeter has No control over What Walmart Senior Management chooses to do. Send this complaint to their Corporate Headquarters instead since Corporate Headquarters Is the responsible party, Not the door greeter.

QuarrelsomePrairieDog
to Anonymous #1630132

Shoved the cart a total of 4 ft......wow.....and the door greeter was laughing while making a smart remark is why she went off on him......Sorry I did not clarify that but I guess LIBERALS *** have to pick it to death and give their worthless advice...….

to QuarrelsomePrairieDog #1630318

I am Not a Liberal. Where did you get that idea?

to QuarrelsomePrairieDog #1630887

You and your wife sound like customers any store would be glad to do without.