I WENT TO TARGET AFTER BEING A WALMART CUSTOMER FOR YEARS.

TARGET WAS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

CLEAN, NO GREASE BALLS WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, HELPFUL STAFF.

YOU 'MIGHT' FIND A FEW THINGS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT THEN TO ME IT IS WORTH IT NOT TO HAVE TO DELA WITH SOME OF THE *** WALMART HAS WORKING.

I WENT TO TARGET AFTER BEING A WALMART CUSTOMER FOR YEARS.

TARGET WAS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

CLEAN, NO GREASE BALLS WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, HELPFUL STAFF.

Comments

RGFYV

It seems like the spelling *** slither around this board as well.

RGFYV

Every time the Walmart manager in Centereach, New York, puts his paw out for his paycheck, it should be considered stealing from the company. That store is the biggest sh**hole imagineable.

It's a wall-to-wall disgrace, like a bomb went off in every department.

Every department manager should be fired. I've been a regular Target customer now for over a year, and while Target is far from perfect, there is nothing that sucks like Walmart..well, maybe your local landfill.

I believe this is the 12 cent lady, whom was also complaining about coupons. If this is you, you really need to get a life.

and all this name calling and spelling errors, use spell check for goodness sake. That's what it's their for.

nikalseyn

A valid observation by an observant (former)customer of WalMart. I rarely shop at WalMart because it now lacks any customer service and it is really hard to try and talk to the many throwbacks whom they seem to hire.

Target is much better, but Meijer stores if you have them in your area are a whole lot better than Target. At least in Meijer they can speak English and are more intelligent than a box of rocks.

I happen to be one of the scums of Walmart. At least I know when I type something on the internet, I know not to use all caps or repeat something just to get the min of 100 words. :roll