Katonah, New York

I shopped on Walmart.com. Paid for the item, after 6 weeks I had to call and cancel because of delivery error.

I asked for my money back but Walmart never refund the money. Now it has been almost 2 months, no marchandise is recieved no refund either. It seems like ripe off to me. The item was a king size bed worth $277.55 that I suppose to pick up from Danbury CT store.

The problem is, I called the customer service several time asking for my money back, but no one seems to care. What's the deal please?

Review about: Walmart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I work for walmart and we laugh our butts off at pissed off people like this poster. We are so big that 1 million bad reviews don't even begin to hurt our profits.

We have 11,000 stores and millions of sales per day, do the math.

Have fun being pissed off while I go diddle my secretary and smoke another blunt.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous #888633

So I guess the secret to making a huge profit is selling a product online and not delivering it. Some of the complaints are silly but this is legit.

to First Born Triplet #888650

u werk for walmarts?

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous #890428

Nope, just being sarcastic to the employee that posted. I mean even an employee could see that they screwed up here.