3.0

I was short changed at Wal-Mart Neighbod Market No3132 Pomona Calif. June 15th,2015 @13.03 PM.

I ask for $100.00 cash back. I received a One Dollar Bill. I didn't find that out until I went to another Wal-Mart ( Glendora,CA 91740) that I normally shop at tp apy for my Persciptions. I pulled aout what I thought to be a 100.00 dollar bill.

I returned to the store to file a complaint. Manager showed me getting a bill. It was so fuzzy I could not make it out. I called the Police and they could NOT identify it either.

The cash drawer was check for proper amount. A policeman told me to think like a criminal. Meaning the drawer could have been corrected after I left.

I have file TWO complaint and have not heard back from either one. All I want is my money back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If the drawer came up correct then you received your hundred dollar bill. When you took your money, you never looked at it?

You may have lost it somewhere between the 2 stores. The so called policeman wouldn't tell you to think like a criminal and that the drawer was probably corrected after you left. A bank will tell you to count your money before you leave because once you leave, you can't go back and claim that you didn't get all your money. You could have stashed it then say you didn't receive it all.

Its too late then.

You got your money, that's obvious and your trying to scam them. Not working...give it up.

to Anonymous Pomona, California, United States #1000710

Oh shut up, it was a simple misunderstanding, I simply put the $100 bill in another part of my wallet and in my panic did not think to check there. You must be thinking that because I am black that I am a scammer.

I did not lose the money, I simply put it in another pocket of my wallet.

It was a simple mistake I made that does not mean I was trying to scam them. BTW the issue is resolved.