went to walmart bought some items,paid with a 100 dollar bill.the cashier then gave change but I did not bother counting, my bad.went to car to and then counted my change and notice that I was short 20 dollars .went back in walmart talked to supervisor,he said he would view video.came back shorty and said that I put the change in my right pocket.I tried to explain to him that I never counted it,and if I could give him my phone number. and after the cashier closes and count was taken,that they would find the 20 dollars.the supervisor said no and walked away.no more shopping at walmart for my family. very rude and unconcerned about the consumer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart checkout from Walmart was poor attitude and policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

If l was manager,would want to make sure my employees are not stealing,do anything to prove customer wrong.

to Anonymous #1073937

They have cameras right over the registers, they can check to see if the employee is stealing, and would you want a thief working for you? If she was stealing it is very easy to check the cameras at that time(the time of the purchase will be posted on the receipt) and investigate.

The manager was wrong for not doing that and the customer was wrong for not counting his change. Both need to admit fault.

Mananger should have shut down that drawer unless manager was planning on stealing money at end of night,Lol

to Anonymous #1073940

They make a six figure salary plus yearly profit, they are not going to risk their job over $20. However I agree with the OP that he or she should have investigated. But the OP needs to grow up and take responsibility as well since he did not count his change.

Plover, Wisconsin, United States #1073390

Your own fault for not counting the change. If they gave everyone $20 for who claimed they did not get the correct change than they would be out of business.

Lesson learned. Pull up your big girl or boy panties and learn from your mistake.

I would bet that Walmart gets this story at least daily in each of their stores. Your bad.