3.8

Shopped at Neighborhood Market NO#3132 on June 15th@13.03 PM. I purchased $53.84 in groceries and ask for $100 cash back.

Did not get a signature as usual. Put the money in my pocket and went to my normal Wal-Mart Store in Glendora, CA for my Pharmacy. We went pay with cash and the cash back was a ONE DOLLAR bill. I went directly back to the other store and complained.

They said they checked out even and showed me a picture of me getting a BILL. Picture very fuzzy. I ask to see the security video. They refused me.

I ask if the Police could verify. I stated "if the police verified it I will walk away and apologize". The police came and reviewed and told me that the video showed me getting a bill. They could no see the denomination.

While waiting for the Police I did observe a lot of huddling and looking outside to see if I had left. I might add that Wal-Mart was my customer for many years. I did the repairs on HVAC and Refrigeration on several Sam's Clubs stores here in Southern Calif.. I worked with Russel King at the time.

All I want now is my $100 dollars back without pursuing it any farther.

Respectfully George East... 951-809-2012.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with nieghborhood market and stated that there is a room for improvement of getting ripped on cash back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of register checkout and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned register checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Pooler, Georgia, United States #995546

I wrote a check for 43.00 at Walmart .Something went though the bank so My check was returned the bank charged me. They send the check back though and the check cleared.

Now Walmart charged me a extra 30.00 for returned fee. Has anyone ever had this done?