5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

No bad experience. Love the food, prices.

Just wondering though, why is your shredded cheese so stringy? Can't use it. I use a lot of cheese in either macaroni and cheese or squash casserole dishes. When cooking these dishes up and serving them to my family, we have found that the cheese is pretty stringy, and the taste is really not as flavorful as we would like.

These dishes are especially Sunday dinner specialties, and a favorite, and I'm not sure what ingredient you are using in it to preserve the cheese, however, it is really not a favorite. I have no complaint about any of the other products of Great Value that I have used.

Not really complaining, would like this review to be helpful to you, and in the long run, it would be helpful to all consumers. Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Comments