I bought the ZTE Lever LTE a little over two years ago at Walmart with the Straight Talk service. It wasn't long until I had the famous Pop Up about the Sim Card Error.

It got so frequent that I called techie and took me a long time because I am not technical. The "fix" lasted for a few months. He said it would be permanent but it wasn't. I went to the local Walmart 30 miles away.

I live in a rural area. The techie there "fixed" it but it wasn't fixed. I went last week and I asked the techie if she could fix the Sim Card Error problem. "No problem." Same old problem.

I paid $200 for this piece of ***.

I am planning to drop Straight Talk for putting me through all this anxiety. I can't find anyone to DO SOMETHNG.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of zte cell phone. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zte cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Francesville, Indiana, United States #1184906

It's a POS phone u bought 2 years ago. It's probably not supported by straight talk updates anymore.

Spend a few bucks and buy a new phone. Phones now a days aren't meant to last more than 2 years.