Wyncote, Pennsylvania
3.0

My wife placed a site to store order and it came days after the ETA. Once it came, arrival was confirmed at 7:45PM.

She decided to send me alone for pick up and added my name at 9PM for authorization. I arrived at the terrible Wyncote, PA store at 9:15 to the site to store desk -- wasn't helped until almost 30 minutes later AND still was unable to pick up the order without my wife.

Even though I had an email confirmation with my name for pick up, their system hadn't refreshed. No concessions + store closed at 10.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service representative and managment doesnt follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart site to store order. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart site to store order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments