On Jan 1, 2011 I order a TV at Walmart.com using the Site to Store Option. Received email and notification to expect the item between Jan 7 and Jan 13.

Tracking system for item has not been updated since Jan 6. Sent several emails to Walmart asking where item was. Their response was to tell me the processing time which I was already aware of. Called local Walmart and informed item had been sitting somewhere for 4 days. Called a supervisor (Karen Walls)who said she would have someone call me.

As of Jan 20 item still has not arrived also did not received promised phone call to explain why I had not received item.

Comments

The store in Kearny, New Jersey haa people who hang up the phone on you when I was simply trying to find out about a couple if a product was available in their particular store. It wasn't anything that was difficult or unreasonable.

And it wasn't once it was on several occasions and numerous attempts holding on waiting, etc.

Now I'm kind of afraid to go into the store which I usually did not have a problem with before as I don't feel like I know what to expect! :eek