2.9
Layout of Store

I ordered an item on Walmart.com & when I was finishing completing my order I was given options on which store to have it sent to. I tried to have it shipped to my nearest store which is Milford, PA it was not going to get to that location until Feb,25th my only other close option was Middletown, NY which said pick up as soon as tomorrow.

When I went to pick it up in Middletown an associate told me it was out of stock I left that store totally pissed off. How come when I ordered it they specifically knew the Milford store did not have the item when I ordered it but they did not know the products availability in the Middletown store. They did send me an e-mail but it was not until 3:00 in the morning who the *** checks e-mail at that hour & I was in a hurry the next day therefor I did not have time to check my messages.

Walmart needs to get their act together with site to store item inventory. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE IF YOU ARE READING THIS IF YOU ORDER FROM WALMART.COM DON'T TRUST SITE TO STORE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with selection of products and stated that there is a room for improvement of site to store. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order. Walmart needs to "don't charge credit cards unless you know item is in stock. walmart.com should have an updated inventory of each store location" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments