2.9
Layout of Store

I ordered an item on Walmart.com & when I was finishing completing my order I was given options on which store to have it sent to. I tried to have it shipped to my nearest store which is Milford, PA it was not going to get to that location until Feb,25th my only other close option was Middletown, NY which said pick up as soon as tomorrow.

When I went to pick it up in Middletown an associate told me it was out of stock I left that store totally pissed off. How come when I ordered it they specifically knew the Milford store did not have the item when I ordered it but they did not know the products availability in the Middletown store. They did send me an e-mail but it was not until 3:00 in the morning who the *** checks e-mail at that hour & I was in a hurry the next day therefor I did not have time to check my messages.

Walmart needs to get their act together with site to store item inventory. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE IF YOU ARE READING THIS IF YOU ORDER FROM WALMART.COM DON'T TRUST SITE TO STORE.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Don't charge credit cards unless you know item is in stock. Walmart.com should have an updated inventory of each store location..

I liked: Selection of products.

I didn't like: Site to store.

Comments