Placed one order with 2 items on May 29'th. Got email one shipped to arrive June 8 and the other to arrive June 16.

On June 9 got another email has been delayed and is still processing so I guess it never really did ship. After many calls to find out where order is and told many different stories depending who I talk to they canceled the order and put in a replacement order, again never shipped. I then asked for a refund. They canceled one of the items although I still have not received a refund on and the other item they say is stuck in refund processing so I wont even know anything on that cancelation for 5 additional days !

It took 30 seconds to take my money on May 29'th and weeks so far ( on the third week now ) to either give me the products or my money back.

I will never again order site to store from Walmart.com. Still waiting for my refund and highly agitated waiting for my refund !!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. popcorn123 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart replacement at Walmart was online ordering site to store Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments