3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a slip and fall in the Robertsdale Alabama Walmart, As I was entering into the door, two women were coming out of the same door in my pathway, so I step to the right to move out of the way. I slip in some water (trying to save my back), I fell forward.

Immediately my hand began to swell. So I go to the cashier to let her know I injured my hand, and If I could speak with a manager to report the incident. The manager comes up, I explain what happened, then she calls for a guy to come up and take an incident report. So the guy ask if I really want to make an incident report, looking at my swollen hand, I said yes, look at my hand.

I told each one of these people, that they may want to clean up the water so no one else would injury themselves. No one picked the water up, NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH SAID I'M SORRY YOU HURT YOURSELVE. THE GUY WHO TOOK THE INCIDENT REPORT SAID THEY WOULD FOLLOW-UP AND CHECK ON ME WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. NOT ONE PERSON CALLED, NOR WERE THEY EVEN CONCERNED.

I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE MAY HAVE SAID THEY FELL IN THE STORE AND WERE NOT HURT, BUT CLEARLY IT WOULD BE SEEN FROM THE VIDEO, AND LOOKING AT MY HAND, THAT I WAS INJURED. I MAY HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY ON MY HAND NOW!!!

WALMART CAN GO TO HELL, THEY OVER-WORK THEIR EMPLOYEES, AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I'LL BE SHOPPING AT TARGET FOR NOW ON!!!!!!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, No concern for customers.

Comments

That sucks. Why was the floor wet anyway?

Telling you that they are sorry is not possible in today's litigious environment.

to Anonymous #1432574

Unfortunately people like to sue for any reason, and so any Legal department at any company advises employees to Not say sorry in any situation since saying sorry is an admission of guilt that can be used against the company.

OP:

Did you go to your doctor regarding your injured hand?

to Anonymous #1432114

Yes I did, I have on a cast right now, and I may have to have surgery. I will know once I follow up next week.

to Anonymous #1432286

Have you sent the bills to their Corporate headquarters?