1.3
Layout of Store

It is becoming ridiculous going to Wally World! In the last 10 years I have lived in 5 different states.

VA, NC, TX, MD, and now Orlando, FL. No matter what state I am in I have noticed a trend when it comes to Walmart. Each store you visit, will have atleast 25 or more lanes for you to check out. However only 6 to 8 of those lanes are actually open and manned why is this?

The lines are outrageous. I timed it once and for 22 items I ended up waiting in line for almost an hour and a half! The funny thing is my nieces and nephews and a few friends have applied to various walmarts here in Orlando, FL and never get a callback...................it appears to me that they could use all of the help they can get. A couple of years ago, I saw a special on 60 minutes about Walmart in China...............wow what a big difference.

All of there lanes were staffed (even if there were no customers in the lines, the cashier stood in the aile next to there station waiting for customers.

On to of that, the entire cashier staff literally clapped everytime a customer stepped foot into the store. Walmart should be ashamed of itself!

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

China doesn't have Obamacare. Hours are kept low to avoid offering insurance. There's also the bonus store managers get for cutting labor costs.