Sumner County, Kansas

I WAS WALKING INTO THE WEST SIDE OF THE WELLINGTON KS WALMART AND A MAN GOT OUT OF HIS VEHICLE WALKED UP TO THE DOOR AND STOOD THERE SMOKING HIS *** CIGARETTE. AS I APPROACHED THE DOOR HE BLEW HIS SMOKE DIRECTLY IN MY FACE. I WAS SO ANGRY I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND SMOKE SOMEWHERE ELSE. HIS ANSWER "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" THIS IS MY BUSINESS AS:

1. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SMELL OR INHALE HIS OR ANYONE ELSE'S SECOND HAND SMOKE;

2. HE RODE A CART TO GET AROUND IN THE STORE MOST LIKELY SO THAT HE COULD CONSERVE HIS ENERGY FOR ANOTHER CIGARETTE;

3. WHY DOES THAT BENCH AND ASH TRAY HAVE TO BE BY THE DOORS? CUSTOMERS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES SMOKING BY THE DOORS, YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE NO BETTER!!

4. ANOTHER SORE SPOT WOULD BE THE CARTS IN THE PARKING LOT. I NOTICED THAT A MAJORITY OF THE CART HOLDERS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE NORTH PART OF THE PARKING LOT. LAZY CUSTOMERS ARE NOT RETURNING THE SHOPPING CARTS WHEN THE HOLDERS WERE 10 FEET AWAY WHAT WOULD POSSESS MANAGEMENT TO THINK THAT PUTTING THEM CLEAR ACROSS THE PARKING LOT WOULD MAKE THESE LAZY PEOPLE RETURN CARTS.

IT APPEARS THAT OVER 70% OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE LAZY-FAT WELFARE RECIPIENTS. I KNOW YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM BUT MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THEIR LIVES SO EASY THEY WOULD LOOSE WEIGHT AND GET OFF THEIR BUTTS AND THOSE CARTS!!

I SPEND OVER $900 A MONTH AT YOUR STORE BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE ALDI'S IN DERBY IS NICE AND CLEAN AND YOU DON'T HAVE THIS NONSENSE TO DEAL WITH SO THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO START GOING.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2016.

Comments

WALK YOUR LAZY FAT *** TO THE OTHER DOOR. This problem has nothing to do with it being at Walmart.