It sucks shopping at walla walla Wa. wal-mart.

employees are always smoking where the carts are at the entrances, especially the night crew. ya it s 20 feet off the entrance doors, but the entry way prior to the doors is 20 feet. I am sure many lawyers would love to look at the health hazard. I have called the store managers complained about it, but when the managers are outside smoking with the crews what good is it to say anything.

I have many friends that I've talked to about this and they all agree but what can we do?

Please help, make employees smoke next to the smoke shack!!

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #624273

What about my rights? What about my right to be able to work without you bringing your dog into my store and making my allergies go to ***? Or how about my right to not have to smell your AXE or perfume for 3 miles before I ever see you? Or how about my right to not smell your nasty stinky body odor?

You *** about them smoking when they are away from the doors. I am willing to bet you have friends that smoke and they smoke around you and you say ***.

Second hand smoke is no more deadly than stuffing big macs down your neck.

you have the right to poison your lungs as you see fit. But you do not have the right to poison everybody else s,lungs.You have a nasty habit and it will eventually kill you or make you sick(lung disease)etc.heart failure etc. get the picture?

People like you make me want to puke! I've been smoking since I was fifteen and remember when i could still smoke in bars and restaurants; but because of peices of sh_t like you we can't smoke anywhere.

You actually complain that people are smoking OUTSIDE.

God forbid people are smoking outside, like your going to get sick from smoke out there. Get a F@CKIN life and I hope you die in a horrible car accident soon, or preferably cancer.

to Long live George W Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #623946

*** LIKE YOU NEED TO ROT I ***. I HAVE OVER TEN BILLION DOLLARS IN MEDICAL BILLS.

DO YOU WANT SOME. BETTER OFF LETS CHARGE ALL OF YOU WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AND ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO DO GREAT BODILY HARM.

Hmmm.... Because of *** holes like yourself that these people have to deal with day in and day out they have the need to smoke....

They do so following the laws yet that isn't good enough for you. Have you ever worked retail???? Have you ever had to deal with people like yourself???

I'd bet even o so sensitive you would be a smoker as well..... Go F yourself

You're just an anti-smoker out to get people. 20 ft is plenty far away enough from the front door. The only thing you're really ticked about is that you saw employees smoking, period.

Why should we smokers be held at a disadvantage because people find it a 'health hazard' to be around smokers, you quoted that they were 20 feet off the entrance doors, that is viable. To throw a fit about it isn't going to do you any good.

Smokers have rights too.

What's next will you go to your lawyer because there is a car that happened to be running and it's exhaust damaged your 'oh so sensitive senses'? Grow up put on your big boy pants, deal with the important things, and let the little ones go, such as people smoking cigarettes.

titan3000

in Canada they are breaking the law. Smokers are not permited 20 feet off the entrance doors.

Killingworth, Connecticut, United States #245091

Are the smokers breaking some law? If not, leave them alone.

I'm sure there are other stores in Walla Walla, WA that will let you shop. And maybe even buy stuff that isn't made in China.