I have asthma and your employees are always smoking in front of your once beautiful store.You shoul make your employees smoke at the back or side of the store,NOT where customers can be greeted by BIG whiffs of SMOKE right as you go in the front door.How disgusting!!!It gets in your face your lungs on your clothes.It also makes your store look bad and makes me not want to go there.Why do you let them smoke in font of the store??Also,pick up the garbage in the parking lot,like the chicken bones and cany wrappers.Clean up your store!!!!!!

Comments

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #840125

Then dont go back. Younhave the right not to go.

They have the right to smoke.

Last time I looked this is america. Not a dictatorship

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #157062

Even if they did tell the employees to smoke in the back, it won't stop customers. Seriously you will get people smoking everywhere you go.

If it bothers your Asthma that much stay at home, or bring your inhailer.

Wendy your brain must be fried, probably from some illegal drug, for a second there you admit you forgot how to spell shopping. Losing brain cells is not the reaction of inhailing smoke.

Perhaps you were shaken as a baby, or dropped on your head. If you had not lost brain cells you would know Trevor is just joking, probably does not even work at Wal-mar

GET OVER YOURSELF!!GO TO ANOTHER STORE THEN!

go else where then cause i smoke and its a free world :cry

Why don't you hold your breath you bag of ***! People may smoke anywhere they choose outdoors. I'm relatively certain you inhaled much worse on your way to the doors of the store.

Trutnov, Kralovehradecky Kraj, Czech Republic #23975

maybe if walmart gave employees a place to take a break out doors to smoke then we would'nt be in the front. Remember this is walmart and they really dont give a s### about the people that work there!

Bentley, Kansas, United States #21266

Smoke is good for you. Just as walmart is to society.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #20076

Since when did I say anything about smoking cigerettes, I was referring to pot. :D

Peebles, Ohio, United States #19901

Meant to say shopping, I guess cigarrette smoke really makes your brain to stop working, I'm sick and tired of having to inhale it when walking into a Walmart store but then again,what can we expect? The brains of these butheads are fried!

Peebles, Ohio, United States #19900

I used to love shooing at Walmart but lately the employees they hired seem very shady to me and yes I rather go to Target now, there are no Trevor type employees smoking there.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #18270

I would comment more but I feel like smoking outside my store. See you there. Do you have a light by the way.